a. Workshops and modules
– A PRH workshop offers you a guided itinerary to help you explore a chosen
theme. In this process you will find the means to make progress for yourself. This is done through simple, practical and specific questions which correspond to your own personal experience.
– In each workshop there are 6 to 15 participants.
– The duration of a workshop is between 6 and 30 hours.
– Workshops are offered on separate or consecutive days, or on weekends.
b. Growth groups
– An accompaniment group enables you, along with other participants, to continue the personal work you have started during a workshop. This keeps your motivation alive and allows you to continue to evolve, improving your daily life and contributing to better relationships with those around you.
– These groups are organised by topic, geographical area and country.
– The experience of the accompaniment group will be life-giving for you. It will extend your relational network and you will have regular contact.
– Accompaniment groups are offered on a monthly basis for approximately nine months.